We Did It! We hit our goal in 2017!
- A huge thank you to everyone who helped make it happen!
- Do you want to see what we do with our donation?
- This year we will be helpoing Habitat build homes again and you can be part of it!
Here is the link, instructions and general guidelines to volunteer with Habitat this summer.
Sign up and receive a confirmation email with all the build day details and info packet. Pre-registration is required and will take just a few minutes.
Link and instructions:
- The link is: bluesbbq.denver.volunteerhub.com
- Use your login if you already have one and Sign In
- New to Volunteer Hub? Click “Create New Account”
- One of the registration steps will ask you to enter a Join Code, skip and click Next.
- After you have registered, scroll to specfic build day and click “Sign Up”.
- Pre-registration is required
- Build Day is from 9-4:30 and we ask for a full day commitment
- Everyone on site must be at least 16 years old
- No construction experience is required
- All tools and safety gear will be provided
Our contact at Habitat is: Trisha Koizumi
Volunteer Programs Manager
Habitat for Humanity of Metro Denver
3245 Eliot Street, Denver 80211, 720-496-2717
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.habitatmetrodenver.org
Only $10 for an all day pass!
This is the home we fixed up in Globeville with he money we raised!
"So come on out and;
-support local music
-give back to your community
- help us build a home
All while having a great time!"
The habitat house before construction
The habitat house after construction